Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Inhibits Writing, Increases Activity, Decreases Rest

Another unforgivable lapse in posting, however I have an excuse which doesn't have to do with my laziness: I have family visiting and haven't had a tremendous amount of "me time" to plumb the depths of unemployment and its related twists, turns, ups, downs, and emotions for my readers. But don't fear, the upcoming week you should see some really interesting posts concerning 1.) my showering schedule, 2.) having to go to the grocery at some point this week, and 3.) I might have AIDS.

Unfortunately, (for my legions) my sister is in town through Tuesday, which may mean that I won't be able to tackle the stated topics until at least then. But the good news is that there has been a flurry of activity the last couple days, all of which has had absolutely nothing to do with finding gainful employment (I'm now a member of the "Fly of the Month" club through Orvis!) which I look forward to recounting. Although the amount of walking I have been subjected to over the last several days has left me absolutely fatigued--Wednesday has already been declared a sweatpants day.

Finally, my heart goes out to the rest of you who have to go to work tomorrow and start another endless week of grinding it out. I am going to Maine to pump some dollars into the local tourist industry. Stay strong America-

Forever Unemployed

No comments:

Post a Comment