Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FU is Not God, Eats Easy-Mac for Breakfast

From time to time I get carried away in my rhetoric and yesterday's claim to be God was one of those times. I apologize to those I might have offended and regret any needless animal sacrifices that resulted from readers looking to pay me homage. Alas, these things happen.

Today is off to a decent start; I have already watched a Netflix movie (Appaloosa--I gave it two stars), I am still in sweatpants, and I am not at work. This morning I also realized that we are approaching the end of February, which means the beginning of March will soon be here, and that means I will be able to collect a brand new fly from the "Fly of the Month Club" from Orvis. This is fantastic.

And there was a most remarkable aberration this morning that I feel is worth reporting. Instead of my usual breakfast cereal, Total, I had Easy-Mac. It was delicious and very easy to prepare. Nothing tickles me like products that turn out to be precisely as advertised, and Easy-Mac certainly tickled me. I am going to muster some energy here so that I can venture outside of my apartment and mail this movie back.

Happy Hump Day-

Forever Unemployed

No comments:

Post a Comment